View Single Post
Old 12-14-2005, 02:16 AM

Default Re: Automating Session Reviews

i love this idea, and i've been kind of mulling over it in my head. i suggest that instead of a string of prettied up text, there is a graphical replayer that shows the hands in some sort of graphical format, as if you were actually playing.

this would be much easier to review. basically, we'd have a 'video' service, except, we would only be using trivial amounts of bandwidth, and we would be able to access each parts of the hand very precisely. (like, you could make a link to the replayer replaying one specific hand.)

also i think there should be provisions for obfuscating your opponents' names and yours as well. and maybe a way to provide reads on them. and there should be an awesome way to do comments. maybe on the site itself, or a button you would press that would automatically start a thread and paste in the relevant text or something. maybe i'm dreaming of this thing being much larger than you intended =P

i just woke up so i probably didn't fully grasp your post, if i went over something that you already mentioned i apologize. and if you need a perl programmer pm me.