Thread: Losing weight.
View Single Post
Old 05-09-2005, 05:40 PM

Default Re: Losing weight.

[ QUOTE ]
I will try to stick to the diet of Bagel w/ cream cheese for breakfast,

[/ QUOTE ]

Try replacing this with a hot cereal like Red River, and add some flax seed or flax seed oil to it (and a little brown sugar for taste if you have to). It's great for the body and bowels. Vector or cereal is pretty good too. The turkey is a great idea though, I cook a turkey at the beginning of everyweek and eat it all week, it's great.
One of the best things you can do as well is drink water like crazy. I have a jug of water with me all day.
It's hard to get in shape if you are that set against working out. The only thing I can suggest is to try different things untill you find something you enjoy doing. I hate doing cardio training too, but I find swimming not too bad (I swim for 20 min, hit the hot tub for a while, repeat, it's really relaxing). Also I find running outside to be somewhat enjoyable. Trying running (or speed walking) in a nice area, with some good music and it might not be that bad.
Hope this helps
Malone

Also try eating less more often, eating small portions every 3 hours or so will:

1.increase energy levels
2.*******increases metabolism*****
3.keeps constant flow of nutrients to the body
4.makes it easier to ensure you get your daily requirement of foods (snack lots on fruits and veggies etc.).
This is great way to gain energy and lose weight.

*but try to keep your snacking before bedtime to a minimum*