View Single Post
Old 06-24-2004, 03:53 PM

Default Re: How are people doing in the baby NL games?

[ QUOTE ]
Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ive been running about 20-25/hour but have taken some HUGE bad beats (I should have about $3500 more in my roll based on $ in pot and % favorite I was).

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

oh come on.... you're really recording everytime something mundane happens like your TPTK holds up against a smaller pair?

[/ QUOTE ]

I dont really see a question there, but judging by the fact that you put my words in a box, I'll assume you are challenging something I am saying. Ill tell you that I am talking about hands where I got all in preflop or on the flop as a relatively big favorite and got outdrawn on. The worst was a $1300 dollar pot at the Trop in AC (vs 2 callers). Ironically the very next hand (after I rebought) I got sucked out on by 2 callers (All in pf I have AA vs 88 and KK)8 flopped we both lose $800 pot. Those two just stick out because they were huge pots back to back. The game was awesome though, not usually close to that much action..... too bad I lost [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]