View Single Post
Old 03-22-2005, 06:11 AM

Default Re: My 5 biggest downswings are...

[ QUOTE ]
If you also learn something that will book you steady wins with less variance it will make your limit hold'em game that much better.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks, this is a very good advice for me. Last weeks I started to look at NL a little bit more serious. Problems are that in most NL$100 ($1/2) I have found there are so many bad players and then u have the same problem as when u paly bad players in limit, u cant do anything tricky because they dont understand and u cant pretend they are thinking at a higher level, making the game pretty boring and I dont learn fast enough.

Where can I play against decent players for decent money? Should I start with smaller buyin in bigger games 2 meet better guys or are there any site? I have played at Victor Chander (bad players) and Party Poker (bad players), I also played a little at UB, and they seemed more decent. Or do u think there is any faster way learning then playing decent players. (I have Ciaffone and Cloutiers books and yes, Ciaffones is better... read brunson 2, but his style is pretty impossible against people calling half their stack with toppair, bad kicker)