View Single Post
Old 12-13-2005, 09:28 AM

Default Re: Hands from the Bellagio ME when in a \"short\" stack

[ QUOTE ]
without loooking at others reply:

Hand two:
depend on the kind of read yo have on him.if he is tight or loose.but a raise of 5BB by MP does not suggest a bigger PP than your QQ to me.i would say make it 3K to play and if he comes over the top you can decide then.i really dont think he has a bigger pair than yours though with that big of a raise.

hand4:
i dont like just calling here cuz your not closing the action.the last thing you want is just call the raise and the blindes wake up with a monster and come over the top,or even a tricky player squeezes you to make you fold.
its a reraise or fold for me,and seen as i can see any reraise with out getting pot commited here ,its either puch or fold.

[/ QUOTE ]

In hand 2, the think you have toget the moneyin short stacked with QQ. Reraising to 3K and pushing any flop may be good. I don't know if the reraise to 3K would look like a big pair, and I don't knowif that is bad. I don't see what's wrong with pushing. You either pick up a 1.6K pot or get all the money is with QQ. You kind of have an awkward stack to reraise. It depends on how villain will react to either raise, both of which look strange.

If you think villain will be very aggressive postflop, then maybe flat call. If you call,I would get the money in on any nonace flop. If an ace hits, I wouldn't necessarily fold either.

Hand 4. AQo is the perfect hand to make a semibluff push and you have the perfect stack size. It is not the kind of hand I want to see a flop with.

If you flat call and someone reraises, I think this is an easy call this short stacked, particularly if the original raiser folds.

Hands 1 & 3 are read dependent and I am not smart enoughto discuss them.