View Single Post
Old 10-25-2005, 08:18 PM

Default Absolute ARP Question

Has anyone else had problems with the tabulation of their AR points? I think that I have been shorted by about 25% of my points (not a big deal, but I could use a few new T-shirts for yardwork).

I just signed up with Absolute last month and have only played $2/4 limit there. In order to earn points toward clearing the bonus there, you have to play a raked hand where the rake is greater than $0.25. According to their rake tables, $0.25 is the minimum rake taken on pots of $5 or more. Also, in order to earn an ARP at $2/4 or lower, you have to have a raked hand of $0.25 or higher. Based on this, it would seem that the bonus points and the AR points should be the same (or higher if you play $3/6 and above since they are doubled). My pokertracker stats show my raked hands to be equal to the bonus points, which makes sensee, but my ARP balance is about 25% short of this number.

I have emailed support and they gave me a response that doesnt make sense to me (shocking I know). I have emailed them back but have yet to hear from them. I was curious if anyone else has had this issue.