View Single Post
Old 10-19-2005, 04:07 PM

Default Re: My version of the \"Try to get me to stay in school\" thread. Advice?

I knew I shoulda just left the long version or else people wouldn't get a real idea of what my situation was [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] Read the first paragraph of the long one mate [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] My thread is about being able to enjoy college, not about dropping out. It's about me playing so much in college that im missing out on the things that come with playing alot and dropping out, I was just posting my situation so those same peole who gave advice in that thread could give advice on my situation too. I am in no way trying to drop out but I certainly am not making only $550 a week, i'm at about 15k a month on average. That's beside the point though. My problem is enjoying college period, I feel as though i've outgrown going out and all that and it's just not fun to me. What's fun to me is playing online poker because I relax and talk to friends online, listen to music, etc while playing.