View Single Post
Old 08-25-2005, 11:36 PM

Default Re: Aliens and the US Government (a few facts)

DVault,
I love to troll you on so many levels.

I want to clarify a couple of things. First Sklansky doesn't qualify as egg head in my book. I am not for a moment denying the impact of intelligent people on the world. Nor am I advocating ignoring getting educated. I'm trying to point out that different people play the great game of life by different rules for different goals. Sometimes people post really inane things on message boards just to get other posters all rowled up.

Secondly, The Penis does not produce testosterone. That hormone is produced by the Testicles, thus the name Testosterone.

You cannot possibly deny that the twentieth century wasn't shaped profoundly by Hilter. Regardless of how dispicable his acts, dealing with him took the combined might of England, Russia and the United States. I am not saying that I admire him at all, just using him as an illustration that you cannot ignore the impact of what he represented.

Anyway, I went straight to absurd gear a while back, so I'm not going pretend to be serious anymore. My point was more or less that you cannot have whatever it is in the world you are after and ignore the motivations of others completely. Some people are driven sometimes by what seem incomprehensable forces. What cocktail of motivations would drive someone to fly an airplane into a building? I can't even imagine. But I know enough to understand that I ignore those motivations at my peril.

I was laughing so much at my successful troll I stopped playing poker. I'm going to go back to that now. Enjoyed it.
X