View Single Post
Old 03-07-2005, 03:33 PM

Default Re: My 2004 Tahoe Z71

[ QUOTE ]
what hobbies do you have that involve all this gear and offroading?

--turnipmonster

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm a part time stunt double, I like cliff and base jumping, and enjoy Iditarod challenges in the Artic.

LOL j/k, but I would do any of those things.

My primary hobbies are hunting (biggest), fishing (freshwater/saltwater/fly fishing), camping (although I haven't been in quite a while), a ton of hiking (really scouting for hunting season year round), archery, marksmanship (guns), snowboarding, etc...pretty much anything outdoors. And of course poker! [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Most of the gear I tote around is for hunting and hiking. Ropes, safety gear, climbing gear, GPS, maps, and random other vehicle and outdoor gear (sprays, fluids, extra clothes, boots, gloves, water, food, etc). Most of that stuff stays in there year round because I am out in the woods on just about any given weekend...and I pack like a boyscout. You should see what I bring IN the woods with me when hunting, you'd think I was going on a 10 day excursion in Siberia when in fact...I'm only in NJ and walking in any direction for more than a mile I'll likely hit some major road or trail.

So that's the semi skinny.