View Single Post
Old 02-02-2005, 03:04 AM

Default Re: simple answer...

[ QUOTE ]
Tyson imploded against Holyfield because he knew he could not win, because he could not intimidate the Warrior Holyfield. He certainly bit Holyfield the second time to get disqualified. Its an easy way of quitting, the jumps way of quitting.

[/ QUOTE ]

THis is complete and utter bulls<font color="black"></font>hit, yet a popular miscomception. Watch the first fight again, then the second, and tell me Holyfield the "warrior" wasn't headbutting Tyson constantly going into clinches. Holyfield was/is/always will be overrated as a heavyweight. Yes, he frustrated tyson into doing it, but it wasn't through legal means, although he was doing it well enough for the Ref not to think it was a big deal. Holyfield beat a fat, out-of-shape, uninterested and in-over-his-head Buster douglas to get the title, then proceeded to lose to riddick Bowe, Fight to only a near-draw with a 40-something Foreman, and generallt only fight top contenders when he had to.

I'll say it again; Tyson got jobbed by the ref in the holyfield fights. Watch it again and tell me I'm wrong.