View Single Post
Old 09-04-2005, 02:40 AM

Default Re: STTF-HUC update!

The first 2 to respond are named Shilly and Shooby??? WTF? Am I on Candid Camera?

Yes...a great time is being had by all. Other notes:

Irieguy did a great job organizing the whole event, and even hooked up some true, "Vegas-style" entertainment right in the poker room while the cards were in the air. Suffice it to say that the number of girl-on-girl lap dances (which is the greatest thing EVER, by the way) far exceeded the number of pots Daliman dragged during his "uno-dos" performance.

Slacker's t-shirts are the absolute BOMB, and I'm trying to get him to outfit all of us next year at the WSOP so we can fully REPRESENT 2+2.

Lacky outlasted WuWei in a round #1 match that went at least twice as long as any other first round match (about 2 hours, I think). His second round match lasted one hand (nut straight vs. trips).

Yugo lost his match to Irieguy when his Ace-high hand was ever-so-slightly edged by Irie's quad Kings.

"Malia" (her stage name) told me she really liked meeting JohnnyBeef, but, (and I quote) "not in an attractive or sexual way, or anything." I'm guessing that won't be the last time Beef hears that.

Gigabet bet over $1500 on himself in the Calcuttas and then no-showed the event. What are the odds the winners ever see that cash?

This was/is a great event and there was some solid, creative poker exhibited. We will clearly need to have many more of these events, hopefully with 64 players next time all playing double-elimination over a couple of days.

--Zen