View Single Post
Old 09-23-2005, 12:34 AM

Default Re: Annie Duke\'s book: anyone read it?

[ QUOTE ]
You "only skimmed the book"...and yet feel you can write a review?

Anyway...what are these "flaws" you did not feel compeled to elaborate on in the review?

I have to admit, I only skimmed it myself this evening, however it seems like a perfectly good read--rather like Positively Fifth Street with some autobiography thrown in. I'm looking forward to sitting down and going thru it next week.

---Leavenfish

[/ QUOTE ]
I probablly should have been a little more specific but I can't think of any off the top of my head. While skimming it, I didn't see any poker related flaws, but with her stories. I should of pointed that out. I can't think of any off the top of my head but some of the things I read made me go "Yeah right..." Next time I go to the bookstore I'll explain it better, but I can't think of anything off of the top of my head right now, simply because I kinda forgot alot of things she talked about. However, from whay I read I did not find it to be great and I was very angry with all of those fake reviews on Amazon I felt like totally trashing the book which obviously would just be wrong without fully reading it.