View Single Post
Old 12-26-2005, 06:30 AM

Default Re: 10/20 hand reading exercise

utg limp/call the raisers deep and you know that so I'll say your calling his raise with alot of hands you normal wouldn't play oop any pp 22-jj, suited connecters not aks are all easy calling hands.

flop KhTh4c

You think he's a solid players so I think you'll give him credit for the K when he bets so I think you lead 3 bet a made hand here but the one factor that takes me of the draw hands b/s qjh is the pot is protected by the bb so your hand is made by this point (I think you figure the bb to come and villian also but you can't stop him from betting a big hand on a missed turn). I'll put you on jqh, set of 4's or 10's, kq, Ax flush. k10o 10jh 910h in that order

Turn jd

this bet if called makes the pot really big and any river call more likely and I don't see adding to the pot anymore without a made hand think you still got alot behind and can't really justify pushing your flush/stright draws so let's make a cc? Easy bet for the set's against a likely ak
aqh. set of tens letting you do the work for him. But I do think you bet aq I put you on 4's, 10's, Aqh,

River 5k in the pot you shove 3.4k Why not pots huge and he called up to here I strongly put you on 10's or 4's maybe aqh and even less likey a two pair hand. I think he calls q and, set of tens.

Correct me if I'm way off anywhere.