View Single Post
Old 11-08-2005, 11:31 PM

Default Re: Question for Steamboatin or other Southern Indiana Poker Players

I haven't been to Grand Victoria since Beltterra opened their poker room but I am certain it is still the Pacific poker of B&M.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with the Poker room at Belterra. I haven't been since Caesar's expanded their room but I went every Friday for a decent stretch of time and probably will return. It is a three hour round trip and Caesar's IN is about a forty minute round trip.

I have never seen an Omaha game spread at Belterra but I haven't been for a while. If they start spreading Omaha on a regular basis, I'll go play. Like a previous poster said, it's mostly holdem but the games are usually good.

They have Starbucks and the Jeff Ruby steakhouse rocks.

Caesar's IN has 33 tables now that the WSOP is over, they 70 some tables setup during the WSOP Circuit event.

Caesar's is actually starting to spread some Omaha/8. I have played $10-20 Omaha with a half kill and 3-6 Omaha with a full kill but the games don't always go and they tend to break easily but they are sweet when they are running. They have always had a pot limit Omaha (high only) game that plays big, probably the biggest game there. Pot Limit Omaha goes every Wednesday stats about 11 AM and usully runs all night. It usually goes on Fridays also but Wednesdays are the most consistent.

Lots of limit holdem from $2-4 sometimes as high as $40-80. NL $1-2 blinds $100 minimum, 300 max and $2-5 blinds $200 minimum, no max buyin. Sometimes they spread a $5-10 blind NL but I don't know the buyins.

Caesar's IN has started some smaller tourneys but I don't have good information. I know there is an 11 AM monday that is inexpensive and something on Wednesday and I think Saturday but I have no details.