View Single Post
Old 10-11-2005, 06:45 AM

Default Re: The Moon Landing Conspiracy

[ QUOTE ]
Haven't I told you before that I don't like your lewd comments and I want you to go away?

[/ QUOTE ]
If you have, I must have missed it, in which case I apologise.

[ QUOTE ]
which you tried to answer and failed miserably.

[/ QUOTE ]
I answered two of four questions quite well, the flame and the computer. You asked how we could get to the moon without computers and I pointed out that people have succeeded in many endeavours that require far more computations and had far more mathematical and/or engineering complexity. I asked for a clarification of what specifically in the moon landing required a post 1969 computer and you declined to answer. So I'm asking you to clarify: What specific lack of technology in 1969 would have made a moon landing impossible or unlikely?

Regarding the flag waving, do you have a link to the movie that shows it? If you just mean that the flag is not limp against the pole, that's for (I hope) obvious reasons.

Anyway you seem to have picked out a few parts of my posts and not read the rest. I'm not sure why. That people actually doubt the moon landing enough to write posts/websites/emails about it makes me sad. There shouldn't even be a question if you spend more than ten seconds thinking about it. I have a passionate hatred of the kind of stupidity where poeple should know better but choose not to. It's nothing personal.