View Single Post
Old 06-17-2005, 06:16 AM

Default Re: Save my poker life and hurry!

[ QUOTE ]
Ok, well, I am in a bit of a rout here. Started with $80 and was going to grind for a bit to start hitting up the 11s and 22s and play poker for the summer, hoping to make some money. I am also a pretty tight player and dont take too many risks. But it seems like I am about to go broke, and that is bad.

I have $12 left on my account and $12 in rake back to get, but for some reason I can't place in the money and it has killed whatever small amount of bankroll I had. Of the 58 tables I have hit up I have moneied in 16 of them. It seems no matter what I do, ppl will draw out on me, no matter how I push or bet. My AA got cracked today by 28s, and no matter how many times I want them to call, it just seems I am on the short end...

Is there anything I can do, I have 4 tables worth at the 6s then I am done, I really need the help and any advice would be good.

[/ QUOTE ]

Sell more stuff and getting a bigger roll. Dropping 7 buy-ins at the 11's is nothing. Especially if you're only placing in the money 27.5% of the time, which is horrible.)

A winning player can drop 7 buy-ins EASILY.

I have about 30 buy-ins at party to play the $11's and I really don't want to start until I have enough for 50 buy-ins to minimize the risk of ruin to near 0.

Your risk of ruin must be higher than 50%.