View Single Post
Old 07-25-2005, 12:50 PM

Default Re: Help with my stats

[ QUOTE ]
1. I think you're overdefending your BB

[/ QUOTE ]

I was also surprised by how much I was defending. Interestingly enough, and I know my sample size is still very small, is that my loss rate is the same out of the bb whether i'm folding 69% of the time or 30% of the time. What is a decent loss rate out of the bb?

[ QUOTE ]
2. I think your ASB may be a tad high for 5/10; if you're effective stealing this often, then good on you for exercising excellent selectivity.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'll keep it in mind, I haven't specifically noticed getting 3 bet a lot or putting myself into bad situations too often in my steal attempts though.

[ QUOTE ]
3. Your flop aggression seems a bit too high given your VPIP/PFR. Are you making too many autobets on the flop? I'd ask myself whether I'm autobetting too much, particularly OOP or into large fields.

[/ QUOTE ]

I autobet a ton on the flop. When OOP, I try not to get too out of line, but I'll almost always find myself firing with AQ or AJ UTG on a K x x flop against two cold callers. Is this pushing it too much? Where should I draw the line? Also, with position, if I've raised preflop, I will bet any flop if checked to against one or two opponents. I've been figuring that with 6-7 sb's typically in the pot at that point, fold equity plus free turn card potential makes that bet correct every time. Faulty reasoning? The flop autobets do lead to a lot of river folds though, which I'm not too ecstatic about.

Any other thoughts?