View Single Post
Old 01-09-2005, 02:09 PM

Default Re: Results

[ QUOTE ]
One time I accidentally capped it with 37o and flopped quads and won a 9k pot. THEREFORE it was clearly the right play. Thank you for your meaningless results oriented opinion. That does not make this play correct. Ok 1-2 at the Bellagio. I play that when im not 36 tabling 2-4 omaha8 online.

[/ QUOTE ]
my repsonse wasnt instructional, true, it was a comment to show that things shouldnt be based on hindsight.
and if you want to say my comment was result oriented, what was your extremely indepth response based on? how do you know IF he raised preflop the q246 would fold? how do you know the 3bet makes q246 fold? the other responses were for the most part very explanatory and strategic, except yours (which was based on hindsight) and mine. mine was, according to you, a meaningless and results oriented post (questionable), but yours was just the most meaningless (unquestionable). i can only imagine what your response would have been had you known the lady had something like K2K3. probably something like "this is clearly a preflop limp situation, and a fold when the A turns. your low is no good and youre probably beaten badly for high" if you want to appear brilliant, give us some content, not "you should have 3bet the flop which also would have enabled you to win the entire pot" because you knew her cards. he didnt know she had Q246, maybe she does have something like K2K3 or AKK2, then how does your 3bet planlook?

and nice work with the "Would you mind sharing where you play?" comment, as if youre gonna swoop down and take all his chips, real friendly. the guy basically said he doesnt play the game very much if at all, and youre acting like a vulture.(if im wrong about your intentions of this comment then forgive me, but thats the way it comes off.)