View Single Post
Old 11-16-2005, 07:14 AM

Default Re: spitting midhigh

[ QUOTE ]
based on what has been discussed so far, my vote (and it is only just a vote) is leaning toward making mid stakes something like 8/16 up to 15/30 and high stakes 20/40+. 30/60+ seems a bit too aggressive even if 15/30 and 20/40 are close. i think it's easier to tune things upward (going from 20/40+ to 30/60+) than it is to back them off, so i would err on the side of conservatism when it comes to modifying limit requirements. it doesn't sound right calling 20/40 or even 30/60 'high stakes', though. 'higher stakes'?

i am beginning to see how a lot of people could feel stranded with 15/30 hands, wanting 'higher level' responses than those offered in the small stakes forum yet not feeling right about posting them in midhigh due to hostile/non-existent responses over simplicity. if it's changed and somebody felt they had a more basic question playing 20/40 or 30/60, they could still post it in the mid forum (which would hopefully be populated with more of the people they want answering their questions).

[/ QUOTE ]

This sounds good to me.