View Single Post
Old 07-02-2005, 10:31 AM

Default River decision...

$6-$12 game at the Borgata. Pretty decent game. Some players under valued hands other players over valued hands. Some players did not reraise with premium hands others reraised with any pocket pair. The table went from passive to aggressive with each move of the dealer button.

On to the hand, I welcome comments on all streets. I would like input especially on the turn.

Three limpers to me and I raised from the button with K [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]10 [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]

Flop 8 [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]K [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]3 [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]

The big blind bet everyone folded and I raised. He called.

Turn 9 [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 8 [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]K [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]3 [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]

He checked, I bet he raised. I called.

River K [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 9 [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 8 [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]K [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]3 [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]

He bet. Should I raise call or fold?

Some background on the villain. He knew what hands he had, however he did a poor job of putting other players on hands. He did not think beyond the first level. I considered him a loose blind defender.