View Single Post
Old 11-01-2005, 04:44 PM

Default Re: Party PL$25 Gone Crazy Lately?

I play on Party and Pokerroom--only omaha(limit P/L and H/L) not high stakes. 25c-50c High, 50c-$1 H/L 50c-50c P/L all on Pokerroom(they have a deposit bonus $120 for $300 --otherwise I wouldn't play Pokerroom (their software sucks. I play 50c-$1 hight, 50c-$1 & $1-2 H/L and $25 P/L & 50 P/L all on Party. I keep stats. I've recently

retired (4 weeks ago) I,ve played approximately 20,000 hands and am $30 ahead (I like all the free N/L touraments on Party My VPIP is about 27%

excuse the spelling and typo mistakes

So what does this all mean? I've seens lots of low limit players and most of them all nuts!!! (Not too bright) in Pokerroom, alot raise preflop with AAxx or KKss suited or notsuited hoping to gets trips and if they do they generally lose since one need to get a st. flush or FH to win. What the raising does is to make the pot large so that large that one can have the proper odds to draw!! they don't realize this. Also in Pot limit they will call a pop size bet while drawing.

In H/L there are so many players who raise on A2xx suited or not suited (A269--A25Q etc) and raise with A3ss--and AAxx (It doesn't matter what the other 2 cards are or if they are suited) When the flop comes, they will bet even if the flop has 1 or 2 low cards or if they have been counterfeited. Really dumb plays.

So what you have to do with these maniacs is to be patient and waited for good cards and only draw to the nuts.