View Single Post
Old 11-19-2005, 03:57 AM

Default Re: a quick PF checkup... 7 hands submitted ofr your consideration

[ QUOTE ]

W/R to the other poster and 6789 I think thats a great place to get busy with deep stacks. Though, I agree, 5678 would be more fun.

[/ QUOTE ]

this is a good example of what i was getting at in another post... re-raising a raiser to tie them on if i make something good. he re-potted it PF, i called. pot: $30, flop came out 993 with two spades... beautiful. he checked, i led with a pot size bet, he C/R-re-pots it, i called.

With $180 in the middle, the 7 of spades made him the nut flush on the turn- and filled me up. we got the rest in, the river was a brick, and i dragged my biggest pot yet in a PLO game.

it almost made me feel better about losing to a SF with flopped quads earlier... almost. apologies for the bad beat content, but, damn... funny stuff happens in PLO.

BTW, i got eaten alive in the $200 game. Though i was only slightly outmatched by the better players at the table, i missed some draws and made a couple crying calls- Though I felt good abouut losing only $150 or so, I went back to the $50 game with my tail between my legs.