Thread: $430 hand #1
View Single Post
Old 10-28-2005, 01:54 AM

Default Re: $430 hand #1

I know this is an old post, but I wanted to make a quick point. I think it's very dangerous to do the you know that he knows that you know game at any level. To an extent it's great, like he bet the flop but you know he could do that with anything so raise it. But everytime something happens you can't just say, but he might be bluffing because he knows that I could be! I wouldn't expect amazing hand reading skills from someone who has min raised twice in this hand anyways. But you can only go so far with this type of thought when you have no reads on your opponent. I mean sure if the guy is going apeshit with raise steals and stuff and you think you should make a stand then fine do it. But in this spot he's min raised preflop and then min 3-bet us. I think it's time to give him credit for a hand. Especially when 'folding when getting played back at' costs us half our stack. We've tested the waters and they were murky. Time to give up. Yeah we fold the best hand occassionally, but you can't be constantly afraid to do this. Some spots are better than others to make a stand with a marginal hand... like when you have a read.