View Single Post
Old 11-09-2005, 08:56 AM

Default misplayed on every street?

im in the 2-4 PLO game at stars with a 90 dollar stack (short on purpose. ive just down and have no notes or reads.

i pick up AKdJQh. i limp behind 3 limpers on the button. this i think was clearly a mistake. my thinking when playing a short stack is to limp a lot unless i have a hand and situation where i can get the majority of my stack in preflop. i think there is too much value in raising and this is taking it way too far though.

anyways, the flop comes KT3 with the KT of hearts. ive got TPTK and a royal draw (although i dont have the Ahearts) as well as a big broadway draw.
clearly(?) im willing to get this all in on the flop if i can. however its checked to me and i bet the full pot (17) and am called in 2 places.

the turn is the ten of diamonds and it is again checked to me. ive picked up another flush draw (A hi) but now the board has paired. checked to me and i check behind.

river comes a offsuit K giving me three kings with A kicker and they both check to me. is this a clear value bet? on that draw heavy board it seems unlikely that anyone would cr or be worried with any full house.

any comments appreciated,
matty