View Single Post
Old 12-13-2005, 12:44 PM

Default Re: A weak hand I played UTG hits good. (stars .5/1)

Hey Tilt,

When LP bets I think it is possible that he has the straight yes, but he certainly can have more. He is mainly a calling station with really weak draws and weak made hands and definetly goes to showdown way too much. However, he does bet out with hands as well. Poker tracker PFA is 1.3 to get an idea. But I mainly have him pegged as a calling station cause he cause of the standards of what he will call down with.

On this flop I would give him a range of set, two-pair, straight, slight chance of overpair with the weak bet on a rainbow flop. I liked my chances having the 2 fours in my hand.

River I don't see two many hands with a J (and 2,5, or 6) that peel one off on the flop. MP would need some sort of straight draw with itm so something like J678 might be possible but I am not sure how likely. Or JJ78 maybe.

He definetly won't be bluffing a dry side pot without at least something. I thought at the time he either has wiffed or has could be full, but if so it's more likely 22/55 then JJ, or Jx. So nothing to do about a wiffed draw since he won't call and won't bluff a dry side pot with no showdown value.

If I check this river do you think that all full's throw out a bet here? Or only some?

If I continue to show strength here with a bet do you think 22/55 ever call?