View Single Post
Old 12-19-2005, 03:01 PM

Default I play AA like a jackass

2/5 NL, I have been getting my ass handed to me and I'm down to $260. The table has a bunch of LAG-omaniacs that like to pop it preflop anywhere from 30-70 with any ace or Q7 or whatever. I decide early on that if I get aces in early position i'm limping just for shits and giggles.

on to the hand. UTG live straddles and I call $10 UTG+1 with black aces. Like clockwork, five overlimpers and douchebag straddler checks. [censored] non cooperative bitch [censored] [censored].

flop comes 6[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]7[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]9[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]

small blind leads for $50, I [censored] my pants vomit in my own mouth and and call myself a dumb [censored] redneck [censored], then throw my last $250 in out of spite. UTG+2 calls all in for around $100 and the small blind calls. BB has K[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]8[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img], UTG+2 has Q9o and I have maybe three outs tops and I'm sweating like a pimp with one ho.

so what if it held up, I'm still the biggest tool in the shed.