View Single Post
Old 10-28-2005, 04:43 PM

Default Re: Libby indicted - five counts

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
What facts do you want?

[/ QUOTE ]

I think that I was perfectly clear. Give me facts to back up your claims.

[/ QUOTE ]

Um, ok. How about you just go read the way this issue was covered in the press. Why is it that Rove's name was always involved? Why was his name always first? You want me to prove a conspiracy without the power to call people to testify? Can't do it. Give me power, I will do my best to prove my claims. I am speaking mainly through circumstantial evidence that is widely available if you wish to look for it as opposed to ignore it. As for the stuff about the Dem. party, I will submit for exibit A Cindy Sheehan B Howard Dean C George Soros D CBS E the guy who actually faked the Natl. Guard stuff. There is way more stuff out there, but the fact is that the Dems that run the party are WAY out of touch with the typical Dem voter, but right in goose stepping line with the Dem base. As for my assertion that they never offer solutions, only a litany of complaints I submit the fact that I can't find any information from the Dems on how to fix just about anything.

[/ QUOTE ]

Since Angry didn't respond that much to this, I'll take a shot.

You made this post in order to provide facts for your earlier statement that the Plame thing was a politically motivated attack by the Dems.

So you start off by using the media. I guess I missed when the "media" was elected to political office. But anywho, you say that since the media always says Rove first, they are bias. How about this: Rove is the bigger name, more people know him. Therefore the media will list Rove first since more people know who he is.

Then you go on to say that Cindy Sheehan, Howard Dean, George Soros, CBS and the guy who actually faked the Natl. Guard stuff are somehow the Democratic party. Yes Howard Dean is part, but Sheehan...nice stretch. CBS? Hi, that's part of the media. Soros? The guy who faked the National Guard papers? Wow, they are such big parts of the Democratic party.

Keep trying.

Lastly you say that "I submit the fact that I can't find any information from the Dems on how to fix just about anything".

Funny, the republican have been in office for the past 5 years and I can't find any information on how they've done anything right.

Perhaps where and how you look influences that.