View Single Post
Old 12-08-2005, 08:58 PM

Default Re: Gameplan for getting this chick... Advice Requested

[ QUOTE ]
My advice is to make it extremely clear that you want her without saying it. Flirt excessively with her, touch her in non-threatening ways whenever you get the chance, hold eye contact when talking. Always make sure she has fun while she is with you. Limit the amount of time you spend with her so she always wants more of you. If she is having fun with you she will want to be around you more, just give her limited doses of yourself and it will drive her wild and she will have to give you attention in more extreme ways. If she doesn't respond to you in a sexual manner, just start drifting away and if she doesn't try to get your attention again then just move on and break off contact.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think I've been doing this some. The day before she left, she called me at the last minute wanting to meet up at a bar or something, and I blew her off. She kinda blew me off the two days before that, so I figured I had to make a stand somewhere. Being in different cities, I think it will be easy to not get "too much".