View Single Post
Old 08-22-2005, 11:07 PM

Default Re: O Doyle\'s Army - NEW UPDATE ON START UP SITE OFFER

Great Job O Doyle! Like others, I am interested in this. The amount I play there will depend upon the availability of games.

One thing that would be nice -- the option to play for the buy-in only, or a prize package with travel expenses (and maybe some spending money) included.

I would personally prefer a prize package that pays for my flight/hotel, and maybe a little bit of spending cash ($500 - $1000 - but that part is not necesary), obviously, I would play more raked hands to earn the travel package as well, unless the site is generous like stars and kicks something in for wearing their logowear. Others obviously (especially those that live close to one of the tournaments, would prefer buy in only).

Do you know what there current plans are as far as prize packages vs. direct buy-ins only would be?

I can't wait to get started. Let me know if there is anything I can do to help.

EDIT: I would actually prefer to receive cash from the site to provide my own travel arrangements, anything i don't use would be spending money. However, like i said I don't know how the current deal is set up.