View Single Post
Old 12-11-2005, 10:21 AM

Default Re: Best Vegas Steak Dinner

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
The Benihana at like the Hilton or whatever is pretty good. I'm pretty sure a fat guy who loves to eat could find the meal most delicious (as well as skinny punks who hate eating).

[img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Yugoslav

[/ QUOTE ]

WTF? We ate at both this place and at TI's steakhouse. Benihana is your average run of the mill habachi steakhouse. TI had an incredible seafood cocktail. The seabass which was a special that evening was, well, quite frankly I have had better in Columbus Ohio. As far as the steaks go, I remember Raptor saying that steaks are better in Texas.

[/ QUOTE ]

Benihaha was better IMO. But chefs swinging knives close to the people I eat with is a major +. Although I loved what I got at TI but it wasn't steak...and it was smothered in sauces and gravy...anyway, I realized later my advice was pretty awful in this thread. I'll admit it. I still think Benihana is a good time!

Most people at that other place didn't even like their meal...and that seafood thing was ok but nowhere near great. Sucks to have lived right next to SF for so long, [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img].

Yugoslav

[/ QUOTE ]

Yugo! beni is not a steakhouse!!!!

n00b

I ate an over rated meal at the Wynn, good although m'eh.SW Steakhouse is where I ate.