View Single Post
Old 12-23-2005, 12:27 AM

Default Re: how much do u make?

I am (a) humble grinder with realistic expectations and I love to play."

All those with aspirations to be a internet poker pro, this statement should be part of your new belief system. This separates those that will still be here in five years from those that will not. What someone made this year has very little to do with online longevity. Many, many, many players with more skill than goodguy are now gone from several years ago. They played too high for their BR, played too high for their skill level eventually, or got tired of the grind after a year or two.

As to the tread's question, I don't know exactly yet. Not tax time yet. My ex-wife and I made $70K in the first 4 months then chopped the BR in half. Since then I have made somewhere in the $50-70K range. Even though I rarely play live, and have a strong dislike for it, I made $17K with three final tables out of eight plays.

I play NLH cash($400-2000), $200 S&G's and some of the bigger buyin MTT online. I struggle to play at the skill level needed to be a winning player. I work real hard and take every edge I can to get a mismatched game. I run from anything close to a fair fight. I haven't had a losing month in over two years.

Oh, I love poker.

MS Sunshine

ps. Sorry, goodguy, the third "many" was just for yuks.