View Single Post
Old 09-13-2005, 03:49 PM

Default Re: Amazing!

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
What the hell do you want?

[/ QUOTE ]

He wants something to blame Bush for. You know, to try to hide the corruption and utter incompetence of the previous administration probably.

[/ QUOTE ]

i cant believe that this is still the generic conservative response to criticism. yes, the previous administration was sooooo corrupt that they didnt even give giant government contracts to companies the vice president used to work for...buttt....the *former* president got a blowjob, hence rendering him the most corrupt, incompetant president of all time...and i mean besides our economy doing ridiculously well and an expansion in general social welfare, he sucks because he didnt cut our taxes and then start an open-ended, war on ideologies. what a miserable failure.

rj

[/ QUOTE ]

What an ignorant response.

the *former* president got a blowjob, hence rendering him the most corrupt, incompetant president of all time

I could care less about that.

I am talking about the fact that he was told about Bin Laden being a threat, yet, when given the chance to apprehend him, he was too busy at a golf tournament. Then his administration blocked the transfer of information the Army had uncovered to the FBI about Mohammed Atta it seems. At the same time, he sold advanced technology (for missles no less) to the Chinese. He was basically bought and paid for by the Chinese, exactly how many campaign donation scandals were there involving Clinton and the Chinese?

While he was doing this, he was *lying* (read: committing perjury) before a Grand Jury. This coming from a lawyer, who apparently believed the President is above the law. Note, he did get DISBARED!

Clinton had almost NOTHING to do with the expansion of the economy. In fact, Clinton probably helped bring about the burst of the economic bubble (he wasn't the cause, it was doomed to fail the way people were throwing away money). His tax hikes and spending habits virtually assured an economic slowdown. Despite this (and in part due to REPUBLICANS balancing the budget) the economy grew.

I cannot fathom how you infer that Bush has declared war on ideologies while not seeing those Clinton crusaded for. For more war information please look at Kosovo, Somalia, Haiti, etc.

Now, check your facts son, Clinton gave many of the same contracts to Haliburton that Bush's administration did. Difference? Cheney didn't work for Haliburton when the contracts were awarded under Bush. Face it, Haliburton is the only company in the US that does what it does (which is a hell of a lot), there are not that many options to choose from. Funny how no one ever talks about all the government contracts Haliburton received under Clinton.

Furthermore, your assertion that Clinton expanded social welfare in this country is dead on. He sure did screw us up even more. All we need is the government doing everything for us. The racist party (Democrats) has convinced many black people that they cannot succeed without the help of government. What do you leftists think? Are blacks not smart enough, not talented enough, not motivated enough to succeed without your "help"? The Democratic party is the most racist political organization in the history of our country if only due to their hypocracy.

what a miserable failure.

Clinton sure was.