View Single Post
Old 12-21-2005, 08:16 PM

Default Heavy action on river - fold? 3/6 LO8

6-max, 5-handed table has been on the aggressive side

Party 3-6

4 limps to me, I check 5 [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]6 [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]5 [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]7 [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] in the BB

Flop comes 4 [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]3 [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]7 [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]

SB checks, I bet, all call

Turn 8 [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]

SB checks. I bet, UTG calls, CO calls, Button calls, SB checkraises, I call, all else calls

River J [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]

Sb bets, I call, UTG calls, CO now pops it up out of nowhere, Button folds, SB 3-bets, I call, UTG folds, CO caps, SB and I call

The only hand that beats me is T9, it seems like they'd have to have a nut flush draw or nut low like A2T9. Pot is pretty decent at this point, can I fold this losing only to runner-runner? Also on the turn, is my call ok of the c/r ok because of people behind me and two flush draws being out there (likely someone drawing better than me)? I think it was. Does anyone check/call or even check/fold turn here "because you're only drawing to 1/2 the pot"? Seems weak-tight to me I guess.