View Single Post
Old 12-09-2005, 03:08 AM

Default Re: Shameful stats post

Basically you’re weak-tight and running bad. That's a sucky combo. You need to raise more, period. You're steal % isn't terrible so you'll missing out on other raises. You should be isolating loose limpers a ton at this limit. You're getting killing in the blinds and it has less to do with running bad then that you're playing bad. You're too tight and you're way to passive. Granted that there could be sample size issues here, but if those numbers are close to reality you're not raising near enough from the BB or the SB. Mine are 10% in the BB and 20 in the SB. You're also not defending you're BB enough.

On to post flop, You need to see more showdowns. Bare minimum 32%. Folded to river bet is too high IMO. You need to pay off more. You're also checking too much after a PFR, IMO.

Seeing as how you just got you clock cleaned in 4K. I'd recommend a few day off. During that time think about you're game and situations you need to play differently to come out of this funk. Many of the things I've mentioned are going to be nearly impossible for you to change if you're thinking about how much money you're losing or you're having thoughts like "I can't win," "He always has me beat," and "I hate this game." So take some time off until you can come back to the game with a fresh <u>positive</u> perspective that will allow you to do what you need to do to win.