View Single Post
Old 02-04-2004, 05:18 PM

Default Re: UltimateBet and Neteller

I've been trying to deposit for the bonus the last two days and had the same problem. If I don't put in the four digit code, it gave me an error; if I did put in my bank code it told me that I didn't have enough funds (I keep my checking account fairly low.)

What they told me at Neteller was that if you put in the four digits, the money gets automatically taken from the bank account that you have linked to the account, rather than from your current Neteller balance.

Why UB is insisting on doing it this way I don't know. I keep what I want to play with online between Neteller and the sites; I don't want to involve funds that are in my bank.

I emailed the cashier about this, and they gave me a merchant ID to transfer the money via the Neteller Merchant transfer function to them, but didn't specify how I was going to get the bonus this way. I emailed them again about how this was going to work, but haven't heard back.

Much thanks to Tachyon, if you put in 0000 it goes through with no problem from my Neteller balance.

Shauna