View Single Post
Old 12-22-2005, 06:38 PM

Default Re: allen C. rereraise on river with three AAA, can\'t be good

I don't think he played well at all in the PLO event. In fact, based by TV I don't think he even understands the game well.
Hand 42 - Ivey has the button in seat 6, Williamson limps for $8,000, Cunningham limps, Ivey limps, Hellmuth limps, and Scharf checks. The flop comes Ad-6c-6s, and everyone checks. The turn card is the Kc, and they check again. The river card is the Ac, Hellmuth bets $9,000, Williamson raises to $44,000, Cunningham reraises to $84,000, and Williamson calls. Williamson shows A-K (aces full of kings), and Cunningham mucks. Williamson takes the pot.
Anyone remember this hand? Or this?
There is a dead button in seat 10, Sunar raises to $27,000, Cunningham reraises to put Sunar all in, and Sunar calls. Cunningham has Kc-8c-7h-2h, and Sunar has Ah-Ks-10s-5h. The flop comes Jd-10d-9d, but neither player has a single diamond. Cunningham flopped a jack-high straight, and Sunar will need to catch a queen or something runner-runner to stay alive. The turn card is the 7s, the river card is the Kd, and Surinder Sunar is eliminated in fifth place, earning $122,635.
(Credit to Cardplayer)
I forget what he had on the first one, but I believe all he had was a set. He didn't look good playing PLO, that's for sure.