View Single Post
Old 08-29-2005, 02:23 AM

Default Re: Wow. Just . . . WOW. (Sorry, LC)

[ QUOTE ]
Quote:

Quote:
what is the expected win rate for someone who knows what they're doing on these tables? Eleventy-billion BB/100 or so? I'm guessing?

The full moon must have really helped. But despite what you might think, the party stud games arent nearly as profitable as their hold'em counterparts at any limit. I'm not sure what limit you were playing at but you can call yourself a stud expert if you can average 1BB/hr in 10-20 or 20-40 over time.

Mike Emery

No offense mike but you seem a little bitter in this thread. Speculating about wr it's silly first of all, secondly there is absolutely no way for you to know this. I don't care how many hands you've played it's nowhere near enough to be so definitive.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm not bitter in any manner. I just was pointing out that winrates described by some just arent realistic. I dont want people in the doldrums when they are soild players but cant make the "expected" 4-5 BB's per hour in 5-10, or over 1BB per hr. in 10-20.

In regards to the "there is no way you can know this, I dont care how many hands you've played", this is a little silly. As I stated in a earlier post I have played more hands than you could fathom (deep into six figures) in those party stud games. I have also consulted and discussed winrates with some of the best party stud players. The fact that our winrates are very close over time at certain limits is no suprise or coincidence. I can be "very definitive" when I say certain winrates are unattainable.

Mike Emery