View Single Post
Old 10-24-2005, 02:07 PM

Default Re: Party 11s: Bad for your game?

[ QUOTE ]
I play poker because I love the "challenge of self" it presents to me. As a solid but not great low-level player, I am obsessed with improving my game. With each new level of learning, I only realize how much more I don't know. I don't aspire to make a living off of this or even play in the WSOP. I only want to see how good I can become without putting myself in financial jeopardy. Having a few extra dollars at the end of the day is nice, but honestly I'd settle for break-even poker as long as my game was getting better.

[/ QUOTE ]

I used to play 1 SNG at a time (on Stars w/ the 1500 in chips) b/c I wanted to learn and and have the highest win-rates possible. It wasn't about the money, but rather improving. Now I've just decided to say fuc#-it and make the money. All I want to do now is have the best hourly rate possible and make money hand over fist. Now I 8 table on Party and concentrate on my ROI% Fun? - nope, it's boring, but I mix in some other games from time to time to mix it up. Now, fun for me is spending the money.

- KEVBO -