View Single Post
Old 12-06-2005, 11:07 AM

Default Re: Current state of whoring...

Absolute sux ass now. I used to pull 150-175 ARP points an hour 3 tabling 6 max .50/1, now Im lucky to clear 100 if that 4 tabling now that they've changed their T and C.

With party I really dont trust them. Everyone I believe has had at least 1 pop up in 5 months from them....I havent. This makes me worry that if I depoist then my beons wont show up and I ll have to wait to withdrawl my money. Aslo I emailed them yesterday to see if they would offer me something....They offered me IGMPAY... I really should have used those before the split...but about a weeks worth of time to tranfer funs back and forth??... Boo party Boo!

Im going to clear my one stars bonus I have left, maybe hit up the PPA at party if they let me, and in the meantime I'm going to figure out a way to not have to withdrawl money anymore. God if I think about all the withdrawls I made in my first year Id be at 10/20 for sure.

6 max is still obviosuly the way to go for efficient whoring, WHEN IS 2+2 GOING TO MAKE A SHORTHANDED BOOK????!!!!