View Single Post
Old 12-19-2005, 01:41 PM

Default Re: Basic preflop question #2

Dids posted this hand in IRC. I told him I usually cap here as a Tag (if thats what he is, only 50 hand sample) is isolating a pretty bad player.

ITs true, against a loose isolating range Dids prolly has 55-60 percent equity, so some might argue for a cold call. Im still not a fan.
1. lag could cap it.
2. Tag may play the flop more cautiously with Dids cold calling in the BB (especially if he has any numbers on Dids).
3. Super remoted but Lag could fold.
4.If u cap, and lead flop (lag may or may not call) and u get raised, depending on board texture, it probably is not going to be a light raise and u can call the raise and fold turn UI or fold to the raise on the flop.

5.You get the all singing, all dancing mojo of every poker hand: "The Intiative" (The Intiative (in an interview): "Yeah w00t whats happening peoples. Im The InTIatIVE, you might have heard of me, Im one of the biggest theoretical concepts this side of mason-dixon and I win hands. You heard right, belive in me and my mojo and we will have you kung-fu betting...taking down pots and raping neverwin-cockjumping wannabes who dont know better. Side by side we will be smoking blunts and drinking 40s, sniffing some cocaine leaf off the fake breast-ests of loose hot, plastic barbie looking women...sometimes right on the felt at the bellegio. Just cap a bet, 3bet a hooded freak show WPT sacklover and I will be there for you. Peace. w00t.")