View Single Post
Old 11-21-2005, 07:04 PM

Default 3 Hands needed for comments and help!

A loose 20-40 holdem...

1. I was at SB with 99 and called an old strange player in middle position raise, BB called. Flop 8 3 2 rainbow. I bet, BB mucked, and he riased. I called his raise on the flop and his bet on the turn of another 3. River T and we both checked. He raised pre-flop with A8 suited.

2. Pre-flop I raised at SB with KdKs, with about 5 limpers, including BB and veeryone called. Flop came Qd5s2d. I bet the flop but raised by an "action and tricky" player (He liked betting/raising with draw hands before.) A woman player called his raise on the flop and I 3-bet it. Both the man and the woman called my 3-bet. Turn Jd I bet and he mucked and she raised. I called the raise. River blank. I called her bet and she showed me 55 for a set.

3. I limped in under the gun with 99 and got called by 5 players including the SB and BB. Flop Js4s4h. The player on the button (very loose player) bet flop and turn and checked the river. Only SB called him all the way from flop on and ended with a busted flush draw. The player on the button showed J5 suited to win the pot. Should I raise before the flop?

Any comments are welcome!