View Single Post
Old 08-10-2005, 07:12 AM

Default Re: Atlantic City Regulars

"For instance, every time I go to the Taj Mahal, I see a short, mildly overweight woman, probably in her fifties, who is always followed by a tallish, younger, light-complected black man with a blocked-off haircut. The black guy always seems to be agreeing with her and repeating back affirmatively whatever she says to him. She calls all of the dealers and floormen by their first names and hops around from table to table all night, playing 2/4 and 5/10. She is really annoying. Beyond that I don't know anything about her, or a lot of the other people I see frequently.

Let's get some info on the regulars folks, this could be really interesting ..."

since i started the AC railbird post, i'll handle these posts w/ ease...
This one is easy. The lady u are talking about is Elaine. I don't know the african american lackey, but i know who you are talking about. Her famous line is, "may the raiser, be the loser..." She is a ultra weak player who likes to see flops. I know her from my tropicana days where she would ALWAYS buy in for the minimum and bust out and go all in every time. She always yells at me and everyone else who smokes near the poker tables (happens more at the trop) she says she no longer plays at the trop and I have seen her at the taj. Solid losing player.

Next question...