View Single Post
Old 12-01-2005, 11:06 AM

Default Strangest Thing You Own!

What's the strangest thing you currently own? Post pics if you have them and any amusing stories that go along with it. I'll go first.

This is Samuel Bearded.

It's a fake head and its name is Samuel Bearded according to the sticker on the bottom. I went to the College of Charlestion in SC and everyday I would look out my window and see this head on top of a small pole on the corner of a building behind my apartment. So, at the end of the semester, I decided I would have to take the head back with me. The building it was on was 3 stories tall but was tiered I guess, so it wasn't that hard to get. My friends and I got drunk, we found a random ladder and I climbed up there and took it. For some reason in my retardedness, I thought it might be connected to something electrical so I decided I would have to use a piece of wood to hit it down - so I did.

It's pretty sweet to put it in stuff to scare/mess with people, like the fridge , in the bathroom somewhereor in your car. Also, it works really well as the head if you make a fake body out of pillows.

So, that's the strangest thing I own. Let's see what you got OOT!

Edit: Pictures actually up now.