Thread: I need PROOF!
View Single Post
Old 07-26-2005, 05:50 PM

Default Re: I need PROOF!

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Honestly, I don't see why it matters. It shouldn't affect your play in any way. If people are claiming 40% but are actually getting 30%, more power to them.

[/ QUOTE ]

Here is why... I have been playing a strategy in SnGs that is a bit different from normal 2+2 style (at the $22s). It has nothing to do with ICM or anything like that (actually it isn't really a 'strategy' at all). I have been teetering around 30% after 775 tournaments (although a 16 OOTM streak dropped me off a bit yesterday). I wanted to see if anyone could prove to me that they have achieved this and then I could check their back posts and see if they were doing anything similar to me.

[/ QUOTE ]

while i'm fine with you questioning what is acheivable and what is not, your reasoning of why you are questioning it is pretty absurd.

as for my stats, when i threw out my original database, i had about 500 games with a 43 or 44 roi. my newer database of 10s has 179 games at a ROI of 43.22 at the 10s, while my main database has 16 games at a 53.41 ROI. so while i can't give a screenshot for those first 500 or so, my overall stats stand at 700ish and a roi of just about 43%. do note that that puts up a profit of like $3.3k. there is just basically no reason on earth that a player should play a ton of 10s if they are killing them unless they have to take out their whole bankroll for some reason.

citanul