Thread: Spew?
View Single Post
Old 12-25-2005, 12:07 PM

Default Spew?

PokerStars 0.25/0.50 Hold'em (9 handed) FTR converter on zerodivide.cx

UTG and UTG+1 were both terrible players. UTG played 80% of his cards and would bluff on every betting round with hands like J2o. He capped all streets with pocket 2's on an earlier hand and lost to top pair. +1 was a bit more solid playing only 50% of his hands and raising 20%.

Preflop: Hero is MP2 with K[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img], Q[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]. CO posts a blind of $0.25.
UTG calls, UTG+1 calls, <font color="#666666">1 fold</font>, <font color="#CC3333">Hero raises</font>, <font color="#666666">3 folds</font>, SB calls, BB calls, UTG calls, UTG+1 calls.

Flop: (11 SB) 4[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img], 3[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img], 7[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(5 players)</font>
SB checks, BB checks, UTG checks, <font color="#CC3333">UTG+1 bets</font>, <font color="#CC3333">Hero raises</font>, SB calls, BB folds, UTG calls, UTG+1 calls.

I decided since I'm going to continue I may as well raise and hopefully give myself a better chance of winning should I hit an overcard. I thought my raise would possibly eliminate players. The board was somewhat connected and had 2 diamonds so I'm wondering if my flop play is spew?

Turn: (9.50 BB) 5[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(4 players)</font>
SB checks, UTG checks, UTG+1 checks, Hero checks.

River: (9.50 BB) 2[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(4 players)</font>
SB checks, UTG checks, <font color="#CC3333">UTG+1 bets</font>, Hero folds, SB calls, UTG calls.

Final Pot: 12.50 BB

Thanks for any thougths.