View Single Post
Old 11-21-2005, 08:47 PM

Default Re: Last minute Seattle gathering?

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Post-thanksgiving? I'm also only up for smoke-free places.

Rob

[/ QUOTE ]

Tulalip holds a $90 buy in NL tourney at 11 am on Saturdays. Or at least the Saturdays in November from what I could see. What do y'all say? First place 3 weeks ago when I played was $2300 with ~80 players. I got down to the final 30, but was short stacked the entire tournament.

Fun tournament though.

[/ QUOTE ]

How early do you need to be there to sign up? What is the structure? Last time I played a tourney there the starting chip stack was ridiculously low.

[/ QUOTE ]

There were about 20 people that showed up at 10:58 am. They all got in. I was kind of ticked about it, because I know I'm better in fields of 70 people or less.

The blind levels are 20 minutes, for the first 2 hours (if I remember correctly). Starting stack of $5000. Blinds start at 25-50 and double from there. Playing as tight as I did, you will not be blinded out until a little after 3 hours in to the tournament if you don't play a hand (which I don't expect anyone here to do).

In the smaller buy in tournaments I've played there, they had the same round times, but we started with half as many chips ($2500). However, after the first 2 hours in this tournament, I believe the blind levels go to 15 minutes.