Thread: Bad reputation
View Single Post
Old 10-20-2005, 08:48 PM

Default Re: Bad reputation

[ QUOTE ]
Two further questions. Do you really pass the reraise preflop? Considering that he might think I was leaning on the passive live blind, his tendencies seen so far (admittedly skant), 2 to 1 odds and position?

Agree about the variance thing about the flop play. But if he does think I am tight, shouldnt he pass some of those hands like AA/KK and AQ? Wouldn't you?

[/ QUOTE ]

If I'm paying attention really well and have a good feel/control for the game I have no problem playing KTs witih position against the reraise if I'm playing lag and he is playing lag. How does he view you? Sometimes I use the psychology of well I raised his blind, and he is lag, and so if he was in my position he would raise my blind, and I would reraise, so him reraising means he just restealing. Against a majority of players this is wrong. It's wrong to think that just because you do something, means they are thinking the same thing and doing the same thing. This sounds kinda preachy, so I apologize, but people are SOO bad sometimes. I wasn't a believer before, because I steal from anyone/everyone whenever I get a chance, that I automatically think someone is stealing from me in a pot, this is just not true, they actually have a hand. Don't get caught up in thinking that he is thinking what your thinking he is thinking. Too much thinking.

At this limit, after the action going, raise, reraise, call preflop, and then pot on flop, virtually no player is laying down AA/KK, at least imo. AQ maybe, but you'd have to have a fantastic image and he'd have to be weak.