Thread: Losing weight.
View Single Post
Old 05-09-2005, 03:08 AM

Default Losing weight.

Can I? I figure that I will start trying tomorrow. Last summer I lost about 30 pounds before putting it back on the last 4 months. I was blacktopping as a summer job, which I won't be doing now. Last year I really wanted to lose weight, now I really know I should lose weight, but don't really feel like it.

I just weighed myself and am at 265 (and am 6'2"). I was at 233 at my low point last October. I also think that I have lost muscle which isn't good. I have a bowflex and an exercise bike . I hate working out. It isn't something that I will ever like. When I played football in high school, we had to work out and I hated it. I hate running. Besides being so lazy when it comes to exercise I have always been better than decent at sports that i have played. My city and county isn't exactly in the top tier of athletes though.

I will try to stick to the diet of Bagel w/ cream cheese for breakfast, dry turkey sandwich on wheat for lunch and a lean cuisine for dinner. It seemed to work last time. Also a banana or yogurt for a snack. I really don't want to give up applebees and pizza, so that will be hard. I will try to use my bowflex everyday, but I don't know how well that will go, since I feel like I am at the point where I am too fat to work out.

Anyways, that is about it.