View Single Post
Old 11-20-2005, 07:58 PM

Default Re: Your Diet and Nutrition

[ QUOTE ]
This thread is full of horrible, horrilbe advice. I am 24 and for as long as I remember, my meals mostly include fast food, microvable foods, pizza, and I do cook once in a while (pasta, hamburger, or something like that). I also daily eat chips and cheez-its (white cheddar). I hate water and drink a ton of pop, mostly mountain dew, but also drink juices and milk (chocolate). I smoke alot and drink alcohol. This is my diet and I suggest it to everyone. I am in fine shape, am not overweight, sleep well, have plenty of energy, and no medical problems. Sure, my body will explode when I turn 35, 8 years after my teeth fall out but it will be well worth the time.

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL it's true when you're really young, especially if you're really physically active, you can do practically anything. I could eat and drink just astonishing amounts when I was that age, without feeling bad or having it turn to crap -- at least visible crap. My family has a history of heart disease that's pretty bad, so I'm sure my packing my arteries full of crap didn't have a long-term good effect. And now if I just drink a soda or two per day, I can see the difference on my gut.