View Single Post
Old 07-21-2005, 06:18 PM

Default Re: How old are you? Where do you live? Best poker achievement?

How old are you? Birthday? I am 23 (Born April 20th, and yes I know what that day is!!)
Where do you live? I just moved to Reston, VA last month but previously lived for 9 years in Tempe, AZ
Are you married? Girlfriend/Boyfriend? Children? Living with Girlfriend of nearly two years
Occupation besides poker? Before I moved I was a Fraud Investigator for a Credit Union in Arizona, but now I am currently in the job market, so poker has become de facto employment at the moment.
If studying, what and where? I graduated from Arizona State in '04 with a B.S. in Political Science (International)
Favorite movie? Well I own over 200 DVDs (thank you part time job at Best Buy) so my favorites are Pulp Fiction, Chinatown, Resevoir Dogs, Anchorman, and Gladiator
Best poker acomplishment? How long been playing? I didn't play a lot of online tournaments until recently. A few days ago I took down a $22 tournament on 'Stars for $5,200 and the next night made the FT of a WCOOP Double Shootout. Live I've made 3 Final Tables at Fort McDowell's daily tournaments. Ring play (where I mostly play) I have turned a free $20 deposit from Pacific Poker into a bankroll of just over $6000 in 1.5 years. I've also been playing since 2002, so 3 years.